Escrow Insurance Specialist I
Heartland Bank and Trust
Text "1384" to (309) 322-9911 to apply.
Wage Range: $16.75 - $23.12
If you're interested in servicing the bank’s loan escrow and insurance tracking portfolio while following established lending policies and procedures, our Escrow Insurance Specialist I role may be for you! We invite you to consider joining our Loan Service team.
- Input data entry and maintenance of escrow records on all loan types on the Bank’s core system
- Process additional payments to escrow including but not limited to tax/insurance refunds and shortage payments.
- Track tax and insurance status on escrow and non-escrow loans that are secured by real estate.
- Scan and upload insurance mail received daily to electronic file and insurance tracking vendor.
- Answer incoming customer calls with enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Communicate questions about documents or loan data to Escrow/Insurance Lead, Escrow/Insurance Supervisor, or Loan Operations Manager
- Upload loan documentation to electronic file
- Adhere to Bank policies and procedures as well as industry regulations.
- Monitor Insurance/Loss Settlement email accounts on Outlook.
- Work with customer and their contractors on their insurance claims
Who You Are
- Associate degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ Retail Banking experience
- 1-2 years’ Loan Servicing experience
Who We Are
Heartland Bank is a subsidiary of HBT Financial, Inc., a publicly traded financial holding company headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois. With the roots of the Bank dating back to 1920, Heartland has a long track record of providing personalized service and supporting the banking needs of businesses and families throughout our footprint. With 60+ branches throughout Central and Northeastern Illinois and Eastern Iowa, Heartland continues to grow and is committed to preserving strong ties to our communities, customers, employees, and shareholders.
Heartland Bank’s mission is to “create value for the customer, earn a profit for the Bank, and have fun doing it!” At Heartland, employees have the opportunity to make a difference every day.
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Heartland Bank salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of Heartland Bank’s total compensation package for employees.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Heartland Bank is deeply committed to creating a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
- Regularly: sitting
- Frequently: talking, hearing, feeling/touching, vision - close, peripheral, depth, ability to adjust focus
- Occasionally: standing, walking, lifting objects up to 30 pounds climbing and/or balancing, reaching with arms and hands, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling
Our available Benefits
We offer a competitive benefit package, including vacation and other paid time off.