Loan Servicing Operations Manager
Heartland Bank and Trust
Text "1469" to (309) 322-9911 to apply.
Salary Range: $73,660 - $125,421
If you're interested in being responsible for the staffing, culture, and overall performance of the Loan Operations area of the Bank, our Loan Operations Manager role may be for you! We invite you to consider joining our Loan Servicing team.
- Possess strong technical understanding of Core Processing System data and system processes, specifically in the Loan application, but also basic knowledge of the General Ledger application
- Assist Loan Servicing Manager and supervisors with cases opened with the Core Processing vendor in relationship to issues or questions on the Loan application
- Oversee the data conversion for Loans as part of acquisitions in addition to working with other departments, such as Accounting and Core Banking, to ensure data integrity and GL reconciliation
- Manage the testing and communication to the department in relation to the Loan portion of the annual Release on the Core Processing System
- Develop and monitor training programs for the Loan Servicing and Escrow/Insurance departments with assistance from Loan Servicing Manager and Supervisors
- Insure adherence to regulatory requirements in relation to Loan Operations
- Oversee policies and procedures for the Loan Operations department
- Develop and maintain operational management reporting, metrics and statistics for all functions and continually strive to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitor the Daily and Monthly Remittance and Accounting for Investors, such as Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, FHLB, USDA, and SBA
- Equip, coach, and develop department staff to attain their professional goals, maintain high standards of professionalism, demonstrate accountability, and provide exceptional service
- Ability to make complex decisions with minimal to no supervisory review
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree in Business or Finance preferred
- Minimum 10 years of Loan Operations, Loan Data, or Loan Servicing experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years of Supervisor or Manager experience preferred
Who We Are
Heartland Bank is a subsidiary of HBT Financial, Inc., a publicly traded financial holding company headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois. With the roots of the Bank dating back to 1920, Heartland has a long track record of providing personalized service and supporting the banking needs of businesses and families throughout our footprint. With 60+ branches throughout Central and Northeastern Illinois and Eastern Iowa, Heartland continues to grow and is committed to preserving strong ties to our communities, customers, employees, and shareholders.
Heartland Bank’s mission is to “create value for the customer, earn a profit for the Bank, and have fun doing it!” At Heartland, employees have the opportunity to make a difference every day.
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Heartland Bank salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Heartland Bank’s total compensation package for employees.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Heartland Bank is deeply committed to creating a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
- Regularly: sitting, talking, hearing, feeling/touching, vision - close, peripheral, depth, ability to adjust focus
- Frequently: walking
- Occasionally: climbing and/or balancing, reaching with arms and hands, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling standing, lifting objects up to 30 pounds
Our available Benefits
We offer a competitive benefit package, including vacation and other paid time off.