Loan Servicing Specialist I
Heartland Bank and Trust
Text "1535" to (309) 322-9911 to apply.
Wage Range: $16.75 - $23.12
If you're interested in servicing the Heartland Bank and Trust’s loan portfolio and following established lending policies and procedures, our Loan Servicing Specialist role may be for you! We invite you to consider joining our Loan Servicing team.
- Input data entry of new loans bookings, loan disbursing, loan file maintenance, and servicing of all loan types on the Bank's core system
- Review data input for accuracy and completeness
- Process daily functions of all loan records including loan payments, construction draws, advances, participation payments and payoff requests
- Answer incoming customer calls with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Communicate questions about documents or loan data
- Monitor Loan Input email account
- Process daily mail pick-ups and drop-offs
- Adhere to Bank policies and procedures as well as industry regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Loan Servicing Supervisor, Loan Servicing Manager, or Loan Operations Manager
- Assist other co-workers and willingly cross-train in other areas as needed
Who You Are
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years’ Retail Banking experience preferred
- 1-2 years’ Loan Servicing experience preferred
Who We Are
Heartland Bank is a subsidiary of HBT Financial, Inc., a publicly traded financial holding company headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois. With the roots of the Bank dating back to 1920, Heartland has a long track record of providing personalized service and supporting the banking needs of businesses and families throughout our footprint. With 60+ branches throughout Central and Northeastern Illinois and Eastern Iowa, Heartland continues to grow and is committed to preserving strong ties to our communities, customers, employees, and shareholders.
Heartland Bank’s mission is to “create value for the customer, earn a profit for the Bank, and have fun doing it!” At Heartland, employees have the opportunity to make a difference every day.
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Heartland Bank salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Heartland Bank’s total compensation package for employees.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Heartland Bank is deeply committed to creating a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
- Regularly: sitting, feeling/touching
- Frequently: talking, hearing, vision - close, peripheral, depth, ability to adjust focus
- Occasionally: standing, walking, climbing and/or balancing, reaching with arms and hands, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling, lifting objects up to 30 pounds
Our available Benefits
We offer a competitive benefit package, including vacation and other paid time off.