Bilingual Customer Care Representative I (Spanish)
Heartland Bank and Trust
Text "1440" to (309) 322-9911 to apply.
Wage Range: $15.50 - $20.62
If you're interested in providing information and offering creative solutions to callers concerning all deposit products, bank services, loans, and Digital Banking products and services, our Customer Care Representative I role may be for you! We invite you to consider joining our Customer Care team.
- Answer all inquiries about our products, services, policies and procedures, including all deposit rates as well as promoting and referring bank products and services; promptly provide bank balances, transactions and other account related information to our customers; and quickly diffuse potential conflict and calmly respond to customer’s distress to ensure customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate organizational and problem solving skills – own the problem
- Become knowledgeable and keep updated about company products, services, and information systems in order to resolve problems and promote customer relationships through service and cross sales.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, interest in, and the ability to work with people in a professional manner
- Refer and recommend products and services that benefit customers; meet referral and sales goals
- Assist with other functions as necessary or requested to complete work accurately and on schedule; demonstrate continuous improvement by proactively offering creative solutions to a problem or concern
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate well with a variety of people via phone, e-mail, and chat
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and shift full focus to a different task in an instant; must be flexible to meet the needs of the department
Who You Are
- 1 year Retail, Office, Bank, or other Customer Service experience preferred
- Bilingual Preferred (Spanish/English)
Who We Are
Heartland Bank is a subsidiary of HBT Financial, Inc., a publicly traded financial holding company headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois. With the roots of the Bank dating back to 1920, Heartland has a long track record of providing personalized service and supporting the banking needs of businesses and families throughout our footprint. With 60+ branches throughout Central and Northeastern Illinois and Eastern Iowa, Heartland continues to grow and is committed to preserving strong ties to our communities, customers, employees, and shareholders.
Heartland Bank’s mission is to “create value for the customer, earn a profit for the Bank, and have fun doing it!” At Heartland, employees have the opportunity to make a difference every day.
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Heartland Bank salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Heartland Bank’s total compensation package for employees.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Heartland Bank is deeply committed to creating a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
- Regularly: sitting, talking, hearing, vision - close, peripheral, depth, ability to adjust focus
- Frequently: standing, walking, feeling/touching
- Occasionally: climbing and/or balancing, reaching with arms and hands, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling, lifting objects up to 30 pounds
Our available Benefits
We offer a competitive benefit package, including vacation and other paid time off.