Consumer Collections Operations Associate
Heartland Bank and Trust
Text "1545" to (309) 322-9911 to apply.
Wage Range: $17.31 - $24.41
THIS POSITION WILL BE HOUSED IN OFFICE IN BLOOMINGTON, ILLINOIS.
If you're interested in sending required letters, submitting risk rating changes, and submitting invoices for payments, our Consumer Collections Operations Associate role may be for you! We invite you to consider joining our Consumer Collections team.
- Review daily past due report for needed down grades, submit the downgrade requests, change officer codes when needed and close open lines of credit at 60 days past due
- Manage consumer collections, and bankruptcy email in boxes
- Manage consumer collections voicemail box, ensure that voicemails are forwarded to appropriate associates
- Process consumer collections related invoices
- Review and image approved memos and bankruptcy documents, order loan documents, submit requests for risk rating and accrual changes
- Process requests for Demand and solicitation letters
- Assist in monthly Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae reporting
- Serve as back up to all associates when additional assistance needed in placing phone calls to delinquent customers
- Perform other projects, tasks or other administrative duties as needed
Who You Are
- Preferred High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) Preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
Who We Are
Heartland Bank is a subsidiary of HBT Financial, Inc., a publicly traded financial holding company headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois. With the roots of the Bank dating back to 1920, Heartland has a long track record of providing personalized service and supporting the banking needs of businesses and families throughout our footprint. With 60+ branches throughout Central and Northeastern Illinois and Eastern Iowa, Heartland continues to grow and is committed to preserving strong ties to our communities, customers, employees, and shareholders.
Heartland Bank’s mission is to “create value for the customer, earn a profit for the Bank, and have fun doing it!” At Heartland, employees have the opportunity to make a difference every day.
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Heartland Bank salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Heartland Bank’s total compensation package for employees.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Heartland Bank is deeply committed to creating a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
- Regularly: sitting, reaching with arms and hands, talking, hearing, feeling/touching, vision - close, peripheral, depth, ability to adjust focus
- Occasionally: standing, walking, lifting objects up to 30 pounds, climbing and/or balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling
Our available Benefits
We offer a competitive benefit package, including vacation and other paid time off.