Energy Intern - Evergreen FS - Bloomington, IL
Evergreen FS is farmer-owned cooperative serving the needs of customers in McLean, Woodford, Livingston, Dewitt, and Macon counties. We provide our customers with a full range of farm products and services including agronomy, turf, energy, grain marketing, and so much more. Since 1926 our mission has been the same, we strive to build successful business partnerships with customers, employees, and cooperative owners.
With an emphasis on safety, integrity, and teamwork, Evergreen FS provides top customer service for our customers. We are a solution-focused company who is always looking for new ways to enhance our customer’s experience. We know we are stronger by hiring resourceful, proud, and considerate members of our local communities. If you're interested in seeing where you fit in the Evergreen FS family apply now!
WHO WE ARE
Evergreen FS is farmer-owned cooperative serving the needs of customers in McLean, Woodford, Livingston, Dewitt and Macon counties. Providing a full range of farm supplies and services including agronomy, turf, energy, grain marketing, and so much more. Since 1926 our mission has been the same, we strive to build successful business partnerships with customers, employees and cooperative owners.
With an emphasis on safety, integrity and teamwork, Evergreen FS provides top customer service for our customers. We are a solution focused company who is always looking for new ways to enhance our customer’s experience.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Get hands on experience working with state-of-the-art equipment and technology to deliver and service customers. Our family-oriented team is looking for someone who wants to help fuel our customer’s success by:
- Learn sales and delivery experience while assisting in the distribution of energy products to residential, commercial, or agricultural customers.
- Gain experience providing customer service by scheduling product deliveries, installations, and other services.
- Experience hands-on service-related opportunities by installing fuel equipment at customers’ homes or businesses.
- Receive training on everything from professional sales techniques, features and benefits of products, to contact management systems, and routing techniques and software.
- Check out this video to learn more: https://vimeo.com/286083900
WHAT SKILLS ARE REQUIRED
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Good customer service, problem-solving and work ethic.
- Team-player eager to help other departments of the company.
- Normally requires a high school diploma or equivalent and currently pursuing a degree or certification from a 2-year community or technical college.
- Ability to learn company software.
- Ability to work at varying heights and lift 51 - 70 lbs.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
WHY JOIN US
- Willing to train candidates with a great attitude, strong work ethic and no experience needed!
- Training and personal/professional development opportunities with cutting edge technology.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM? APPLY NOW!
Evergreen FS, Inc strives to provide a Total Rewards package that delivers exceptional pay for exceptional performance, recognizes your dedication to our mission and helps us attract and retain the highest caliber of talent. The cornerstone of our benefits package is the defined benefit pension plan along with a 401(k) plan, health and disability insurance, and other voluntary group benefit programs.
Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.