Bridgestone Retail Operations (BSRO) is part of Bridgestone Americas and employs over 22,000 teammates in North America. BSRO operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores, including Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus and Wheel Works locations. With locations across North America and more than $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career.
Whatever role you fill, when you represent the Bridgestone name, you are a valued teammate, and part of our larger mission to “Serve Society with Superior Quality.” We start by offering each teammate more than just competitive pay. We provide formal training, performance incentives, paid vacation and holidays, competitive healthcare packages for full-time and part-time employees, and a 401k plan to help build towards your future.
We believe people can only provide superior service and quality to others when they are allowed to bring their whole self to work and know they are supported. We believe in championing all perspectives, individuals and teams because we understand the importance of seeing the world and our business through many different lenses. We are building a team as diverse as the world we serve. So, show us what you’re made of. Show us the smart stuff, the tough stuff, the bold, beautiful and brave stuff. Because who you are is what we need.
- Customer service
- Drive store sales & promotions
- Build Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers and the Company
- Understand alternative tire sourcing and competitors
- Payroll, budgets and store goals
- Responsible for record keeping and relevant financial information
- Manage, schedule and assign staff according to their skill level
- Attend paid training to stay up-to-date with new developments in the automotive service industry
- Follow up with customers to obtain feedback and ensure they are satisfied with received
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated success in retail sales management
- Problem solving as it relates to customer complaints
- Aptitude to manage inventory, order scheduling, and ongoing merchandising displays
- Must be able to assist customers for personal sales as well as complaints to ensure customer retention and loyalty
- Teammate and customer communication skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Must have a valid automobile driver's license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
- Must have completed all current and required Firestone Complete Auto Care education courses & modules required for this position
- High school degree or equivalent is required
- 2 year college degree or equivalent
Our Crew Knows Benefits
Health benefits that start on day one of employment, for all of our full-time teammates:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- On-the-job training and company-funded ASE certifications
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 401(k) match
- Vision and Dental Coverage
- On demand pay (daily pay) program available
Our Values Give Back To You
- Professional Development: No matter where you’re at in your career, we’ve got the resources to help you level up.
- Community & Involvement: We pride ourselves on working with our local communities and giving back where we can.
- Integrity & Teamwork: Part of what makes our teams different is our family-like mentality and drive to do things right, always.
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.