Family Medicine - Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our practice in Normal, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Outpatient only position with inpatient opportunity if desired
- Clinic hours are Mon - Fri, 8 AM-5PM with one Saturday per month in the morning; possibility of adding one evening per month
- Shared outpatient call 1:8
- Able to consult with specialists across the organization
- Be part of a strong, stable, financially-sound and innovative health system
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with tail insurance coverage
- Carle has been nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work® since 2018
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.