Anesthesiology - Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Anesthesiologist to join our growing Anesthesia practice at Carle BroMenn Medical Center in Normal, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Large, state-of-the-art facility with opportunity to grow practice
- Majority of surgeries are done at Carle BroMenn Medical Center in addition to the Center for Outpatient Medicine, an AAAHC-accredited surgery center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center is a 200-bed Level II Trauma Center
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Opportunities for involvement in the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering that was created as a partnership between Carle Health and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Bloomington-Normal is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis. With excellent schools, affordable housing options, and ease of transportation, Bloomington-Normal offers an abundance of dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city as well as access to outdoor activities such as golf, walking trails, and parks. This midsize community is home to Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University and includes Central Illinois Regional Airport, a modern airport with direct flights to major cities including Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, and Denver
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.