PRN Convenient Care APP - Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an experienced PRN Advanced Practice Provider to join our Convenient Care Department in Normal, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Established outpatient-only practice with experienced and dedicated support staff
- Convenient Care is open 7 days a week; 7 AM – 8 PM Mon-Fri and 8 AM – 5 PM Sat & Sun. Holiday hours 8 AM - 4 PM
- Flexible scheduling
- The position will primarily be out of our Convenient Care location at Carle Normal on College with some time spent at Carle BroMenn Outpatient Center in Bloomington
- Services available at Carle Normal on College include radiology and lab services. Other services available at Carle BroMenn Outpatient Center include Primary Care, Pediatrics, Occupational Medicine, Behavioral Health, Rheumatology, Rehabilitation, Imaging, Women’s Imaging, and Lab Services
- Able to consult with specialists across the organization
- Be part of a strong, stable, financially-sound and innovative health system
- Master's degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant
- At least 1 year of APP experience required
Current Illinois Registered Nurse license and Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant licensure
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.