Gastroenterology APP - Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking a full-time Advanced Practice Provider to join our Gastroenterology Department in Normal, Illinois.
Opportunity Details Include:
- Outpatient care for Gastroenterology patients with the opportunity to build your own patient panels
- Collaborate directly with a Gastroenterologist and join a greater Digestive Health team that includes 2 GI Hospitalists, 7 Outpatient Gastroenterologists, 4 Colorectal Surgeons, and 14 Advanced Practice Providers
- No call requirements
- Schedule is Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm; no weekend responsibilities
- Able to consult with specialists across the organization
- Be part of a strong, stable, financially-sound and innovative health system
- Carle has been recognized as a Great Place to Work® since 2018
- Bloomington-Normal is a vibrant, family-friendly community centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis with excellent schools, affordable housing options, and ease of transportation
- Master's Degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant
- Gastroenterology APP/Nursing experience required
Current Illinois Registered Nurse license and Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant licensure
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.