Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care - Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care physician to join our practice at Carle BroMenn Medical Center in Normal, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center is a Magnet-Designated 200-bed hospital with a Level II Trauma Center, Level II NICU, and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center by DNV
- 12 ICU beds and open ICU
- Modern state-of-the-art facility
- Join an established team of three physicians and 7 advanced practice providers
- Full PFT and spirometry in office; the Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care team provides PFT and interpretation of PFT for all of Carle BroMenn Medical Center and surrounding clinics within the Bloomington-Normal area
- Perform procedures such as EBUS, navigational bronchoscopy, bronchial thermoplasty, ultrasound-guided procedures (chest tubes, thoracentesis, and tumor localization for resection), bedside percutaneous tracheostomy ease, in addition to PleurX catheters
- Carle has been nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work® since 2018
- Excellent benefits package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Sleep Medicine opportunities available if desired
- Ample opportunities to work with residents and medical students
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
Bloomington-Normal is a vibrant, family-friendly community centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis. With excellent schools, affordable housing options, and ease of transportation, Bloomington-Normal offers an abundance of dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city as well as access to outdoor activities such as golf, walking trails, and parks. This midsize community is home to Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University and includes Central Illinois Regional Airport, a modern airport with direct flights to major cities including Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, and Denver.
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.