Adult Psychiatry - Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Adult Psychiatrist to join our established Behavioral Health team in Bloomington, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Established department seeing full spectrum behavioral health
- Flexible schedule offers great work-life balance
- Dedicated in-patient psychiatrist
- In-patient recovery and behavioral health along with a robust out-patient clinic
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Dedicated 24/7 tele-psychiatry for ED coverage
- 24 hour multi-specialty support
- Modern and spacious clinic
- 200-bed Magnet-recognized teaching institution with a community hospital feel
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” by Modern Healthcare 2018
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.