Gastroenterology - Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our growing Digestive Health practice at Carle BroMenn Medical Center in Normal, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- Opportunity to lead and develop a growing Gastroenterology practice with an established patient population and large referral base
- 1:5 city call that is shared with other providers in the Bloomington-Normal area
- Join a greater Digestive Health team that includes 2 GI Hospitalists, 7 Outpatient Gastroenterologists, 4 Colorectal Surgeons, and 14 Advanced Practice Providers
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Opportunity to teach Internal Medicine residents through our ACGME-accredited residency program at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana
- Carle has been recognized as a Great Place to Work® since 2018
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.