Emergency Medicine - Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking additional BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our quality-oriented department at Carle BroMenn Medical Center in Normal, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- 1.0 FTE position available
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center is a Level II Trauma Center, seeing 30,000 ED visits per year
- 200-bed hospital with a community hospital feel
- 370 physicians representing 50 specialties including Pulmonology/Critical Care, Neurology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, etc
- Modern, state-of-the-art facility
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Opportunity to do ultrasound as well as teaching/research through the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, if desired
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.