Interventional Cardiology - Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join our rapidly expanding Heart and Vascular Institute in Normal, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Integrated cardiovascular care with strong physician-centered management
- Our growing Cardiology team includes 3 Interventional Cardiologists, 4 Non-Invasive/Heart Failure Cardiologists, 1 Electrophysiologists, 1 CV surgeon and 4 APPs
- Single hospital with strong Hospitalist and Intensivist programs
- Position will consist of mostly Interventional Cardiology with some General Cardiology responsibilities
- Favorable call schedule
- Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Fully implemented EPIC EMR system-wide
- Opportunity to develop structural program if desired
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
About the Carle Heart and Vascular Institute:
- Carle HVI is part of a vertically integrated, regional health system, Carle Health, which includes 5 hospitals, the only provider-owned health plan in the state, over 1000 employed physicians and APPs, numerous regional partnerships and much more.
- In Summer of 2020, Carle BroMenn joined the Carle Health system. In partnership with the Carle Health system, Carle BroMenn continues to expand the Heart and Vascular program at Carle BroMenn Medical Center. With a newly renovated OR open-heart suite and continued expansion and renovation of our cardiac cath lab suites, the Heart and Vascular program at Carle BroMenn Medical Center is positioned for growth.
- The Carle Health Cardiology providers, 40 physicians and 21 Advanced Nurse practitioners and physician assistants, deliver cardiac and vascular services to over 40,000 patients every year throughout Illinois and Indiana.
Bloomington-Normal is a vibrant, family-friendly community centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis. With excellent schools, affordable housing options, and ease of transportation, Bloomington-Normal offers an abundance of dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city as well as access to outdoor activities such as golf, walking trails, and parks. This midsize community is home to Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University and includes Central Illinois Regional Airport, a modern airport with direct flights to major cities including Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, and Denver.
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.