Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- Experience with building cable assemblies / harnesses in a production environment.
- Experience with mechanical assembly of electronic box builds with moderate complexity
- Must have a very high regard for attention to detail, previous QC experience is a plus.
- Experience with hand soldering and IPC-A-610 or IPC-J-STD-001 (we can train the right candidate)
- Experience with using torque tools that meet customer requirements
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot test failures and resolve them (or involve the right internal departments)
- Prior supervision or team lead experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and quickly adapt when changes occur
- Ability to communicate within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to train new employees in the work cell
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience operating automated equipment, industry-related experience desired
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, computer competency, attention to detail
- At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen